Welcome to The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
Premier Public Adjusters Serving California, Nevada, and Arizona
We're professional loss consultants who exclusively negotiate claims for policyholders. Having our public adjusters on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person, the insurance company’s appointed adjuster, represents both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation. Your successful financial recovery after a disaster is always our top priority.
Business owners and homeowners add us to their team because:
- We relieve your emotional burden of having to deal with an insurance company following an insured event.
- We generate a higher settlement for you with the insurance company.
- We allow you to focus on keeping your business profitable with confidence that your insurance claim will not suffer.
- We handle all aspects of your claim while you focus on your family and/or business.
When you add our public adjusters to your team, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to the structure of your home or business.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal "bid comparison" to identify any omissions and/or errors.
- Detail and substantiate all damages to your home and possessions, as well as list and price your personal property.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business' property including business personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy.
More about The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International.
Robb Greenspan to Present at the 2014 RIMS Western Regional Conference
Robb Greenspan of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, will present at the 2014 RIMS Western Regional Conference in San Diego, CA on September 23rd. Robb, who recently moderated a ...
Robb Greenspan of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, will present at the 2014 RIMS Western Regional Conference in San Diego, CA on September 23rd. Robb, who recently moderated a discussion panel and presented an education seminar at the RIMS’ Education Day in Los Angeles earlier this year, has been invited back to present at this regional event.
Robb Greenspan will be speaking on the topic “Top 10 Reasons Claims Go Bad.” This course takes an in-depth look at property claims, what goes wrong and causes problems while working to settle property claims caused by fires, floods, and other perils. The emphasis is on what a Risk Manager should know before the claim strikes, as well as what to do after the smoke clears and water recedes. Too often the issues that become problems during a claim have their origin in underwriting, and what was or wasn’t done during that time can effect what the insured collects at the claim’s end. Robb will discuss the potential pitfalls that may occur when meeting with the carrier’s adjuster for the first time, and attendees of this course will come away with a broader perspective of issues involved with dealing with the carriers.
The Risk Insurance Managers Society (RIMS) is the leading risk managers association in the United States. RIMS presents education seminars and talks for the risk manager community through monthly meetings to further the expertise of risk managers and to support the Enterprise Risk Management program that RIMS promotes. Attended by members of the Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County and Inland Empire chapters of RIMS, the 2014 Western Regional Conference will combine the resources of the four chapters and present three days of continuing education.
Read full article
TGC/AI’s Los Angeles Office Participates in Golf Tournament
Susy Kim and Megan Lindstrom from The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International’s Los Angeles office attended the Korean American Insurance and Financial Professional Association (KAIFPA) Golf Tournament in May in ...
Susy Kim and Megan Lindstrom from The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International’s Los Angeles office attended the Korean American Insurance and Financial Professional Association (KAIFPA) Golf Tournament in May in Whittier. Due to popular demand from the players, TGC/AI was invited back to present our “Shots and Cigars” table at the tournament. This very popular event is our third year in a row attending the tournament, during which our great marketers provided refreshments to participants on this sunny day in May.
A great time was had by all, but golf scores may have fallen after visiting us!
Read full article