Welcome to The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
Premier Public Adjusters Serving California, Nevada, and Arizona
We're professional loss consultants who exclusively negotiate claims for policyholders. Having a public adjuster on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person, the insurance company’s appointed adjuster, represents both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation. Your successful financial recovery after a disaster is always our top priority.
Business owners and homeowners add us to their team because:
- We relieve your emotional burden of having to deal with an insurance company following an insured event.
- We generate a higher settlement for you with the insurance company.
- We allow you to focus on keeping your business profitable with confidence that your insurance claim will not suffer.
- We handle all aspects of your claim while you focus on your family and/or business.
When you add our public adjusters to your team, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to the structure of your home or business.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal "bid comparison" to identify any omissions and/or errors.
- Detail and substantiate all damages to your home and possessions, as well as list and price your personal property.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business' property including business personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy.
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International's public adjusters have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, and Livermore, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Phoenix, Arizona along with a focused presence in The Sierra Nevada and California's Central and Imperial Valleys. Our licensed public adjusting professionals live and work in the communities where our offices are located, and are intimately familiar with local particularities; regional costs of construction; labor rates for cleaning and restoration; and economic trends and issues which affect you and your claim's outcome.
More about The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International.
TGC/AI Speaks to the Arizona Fire Chiefs Association
In January, Mesa Arizona’s Assistant Fire Chief and President of the Arizona Fire Chiefs Association (AFCA), Mary Cameli presided over the Fourth Annual Presidential Forum of the AFCA. ...
In January, Mesa Arizona’s Assistant Fire Chief and President of the Arizona Fire Chiefs Association (AFCA), Mary Cameli presided over the Fourth Annual Presidential Forum of the AFCA. More than 25 fire chiefs participated in the forum and each served as the representative of his/her region of the state. Part of their role was to share information with neighboring fire chiefs along with the 1,000+ members of the Arizona Fire Chiefs Association, plus Fire Service employees, cadets, and volunteers.
The AFCA provides its membership “leadership through involvement, professional development through network, education and information distribution, and a forum to improve the fire service of Arizona.” The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International was invited to speak at this year’s forum about how public insurance adjusters help many of the same residents served by the Fire Service. This most recent forum served as a great opportunity to educate and inform those on how TGC/AI’s services cohesively intertwine with the mission statements of Arizona fire departments.
One of the upcoming events discussed during the forum is the 2015 Desert Southwest Fire & EMS Leadership Conference, hosted by the AFCA and scheduled for March 24-26th, in Glendale, Arizona. The Expo, held at the Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel is the largest of its kind in the Southwest. It is where spectators come to view “25,000 square feet of the latest fire and EMS equipment in Arizona.” In attendance will be over 100 vendors and 300 fire service professionals. The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International is a Five Bugle member of the AFCA and an active exhibitor at the Annual Leadership Conference & Expo.
Read full article
Robb Greenspan Installed as Associate Director of IIABA of Los Angeles
On January 29th, the Los Angeles chapter of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers Association (IIABA) held their annual Installation of Officers Luncheon and our very own Principal ...
On January 29th, the Los Angeles chapter of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers Association (IIABA) held their annual Installation of Officers Luncheon and our very own Principal of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, Robb Greenspan, was installed as Associate Director. The IIABA-LA chapter is the “state’s largest trade association, representing independent insurance agents and insurance brokers in California.” Not only are they insurance professionals, but they are also small business owners who are advocates of the consumer.
Robb Greenspan has been involved with public adjusting and claims consulting since 1976, and an educator on insurance and other business topics since 1989. He specializes in representing high-end commercial and residential properties after a natural disaster strikes.
Read full article