Welcome to The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
Premier Public Adjusters Serving California, Nevada, and Arizona
We're professional loss consultants who exclusively negotiate claims for policyholders. Having a public adjuster on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person, the insurance company’s appointed adjuster, represents both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation. Your successful financial recovery after a disaster is always our top priority.
Business owners and homeowners add us to their team because:
- We relieve your emotional burden of having to deal with an insurance company following an insured event.
- We generate a higher settlement for you with the insurance company.
- We allow you to focus on keeping your business profitable with confidence that your insurance claim will not suffer.
- We handle all aspects of your claim while you focus on your family and/or business.
When you add our public adjusters to your team, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to the structure of your home or business.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal "bid comparison" to identify any omissions and/or errors.
- Detail and substantiate all damages to your home and possessions, as well as list and price your personal property.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business' property including business personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy.
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International's public adjusters have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, and Livermore, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Phoenix, Arizona along with a focused presence in The Sierra Nevada and California's Central and Imperial Valleys. Our licensed public adjusting professionals live and work in the communities where our offices are located, and are intimately familiar with local particularities; regional costs of construction; labor rates for cleaning and restoration; and economic trends and issues which affect you and your claim's outcome.
More about The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International.
Paul Migdal Teaches Property Insurance Class for Insurance Professionals of Sacramento
The Insurance Professionals of Sacramento celebrated their 75th anniversary with a two-day conference on the river front. Insurance industry professionals from across Northern California participated in professional development, ...
The Insurance Professionals of Sacramento celebrated their 75th anniversary with a two-day conference on the river front. Insurance industry professionals from across Northern California participated in professional development, mentorship, education and more. Public Insurance Adjuster, Paul Migdal, Esq. of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International contributed by teaching a class on Property Insurance Issues. Approved by the California Department of Insurance, the class delivers three continuing education units and is part of TGC/AI’s series of classes for insurance and business professionals.
TGC/AI is committed to continuing education among insurance professionals. We require all of our public adjusters to take continuing education courses in order to keep current with the latest industry news, techniques, laws and more. As a service to the professional community, Migdal offers numerous Property & Casualty insurance continuing education courses. For more information on TGC/AI’s continuing education courses, visit: http://greenspanai.com/continuing-education-courses/.
Read full article
TGC/AI Participates in the California Apartment Association’s Trade Show
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International participated in the California Apartment Association’s (CAA) first Greater Bay Area Rental Housing Reverse Trade Show for property managers and industry partners held in ...
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International participated in the California Apartment Association’s (CAA) first Greater Bay Area Rental Housing Reverse Trade Show for property managers and industry partners held in Oakland. Property managers included: AvalonBay Communities, Braddock and Logan Services, Castle Management Co., Equity Residential, Essex Property Trust Inc., Felson Companies Inc., FPI Management, Gerson Baker & Associates, The Irvine Company Apartment Communities, Pinnacle, and more. The CAA has represented apartment owners, investors, developers, managers and suppliers of apartments for over 70 years. The organization provides services such as education, information and products to people in the multi-family housing industry.
TGC/AI is a member and active participant in the CAA and local chapters such as CAA Tri-County. When members’ properties suffer a fire, storm, or other major property damage, TGC/AI offers CAA members an insurance coverage review and a roadmap to recovery at no cost. Our public insurance adjusters are hired to prepare, present, and negotiate a successful claim payment on behalf of the insurance policyholder.
Damages to multi-family dwellings can result in complex insurance claims. There are many different parties involved such as the unit owners, the homeowner’s association, the management company, limited partners, property managers, and more. We have over 5,000 references on our list of multi-family client references. For more information, visit our page on Multi-Family Complexes: Dealing with Apartment and Condo Association Insurance Claim Problems.
Read full article