Welcome to The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
Premier Public Adjusters Serving California, Nevada, and Arizona
We're professional loss consultants who exclusively negotiate claims for policyholders. Having our public adjusters on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person, the insurance company’s appointed adjuster, represents both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation. Your successful financial recovery after a disaster is always our top priority.
Business owners and homeowners add us to their team because:
- We relieve your emotional burden of having to deal with an insurance company following an insured event.
- We generate a higher settlement for you with the insurance company.
- We allow you to focus on keeping your business profitable with confidence that your insurance claim will not suffer.
- We handle all aspects of your claim while you focus on your family and/or business.
When you add our public adjusters to your team, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to the structure of your home or business.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal "bid comparison" to identify any omissions and/or errors.
- Detail and substantiate all damages to your home and possessions, as well as list and price your personal property.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business' property including business personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy.
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International's public adjusters have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, and Livermore, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Phoenix, Arizona along with a focused presence in The Sierra Nevada and California's Central and Imperial Valleys. Our licensed public adjusting professionals live and work in the communities where our offices are located, and are intimately familiar with local particularities; regional costs of construction; labor rates for cleaning and restoration; and economic trends and issues which affect you and your claim's outcome.
More about The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International.
Mesa, Arizona Rotary Club Hosts Public Insurance Adjuster
Rich Hallock of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, was invited by the Mesa Sunrise Rotary Club of Arizona to speak to its members about how to overcome major property ...
Rich Hallock of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, was invited by the Mesa Sunrise Rotary Club of Arizona to speak to its members about how to overcome major property damage. During his presentation, Hallock focused on how to prove the claim to the insurance company, and talked about real-world examples of insurance coverages that are particularly useful in achieving a successful claim payment.
Rotary International is a non-profit, charitable service organization with more than one million members and more than 34,000 local clubs worldwide. The Mesa Sunrise Rotary Club of Arizona traces its roots back to 1921 when it was sponsored by the neighboring Phoenix Rotary Club. At the time, Mesa, Arizona was a farming community and had a population of 3,700. Farming is still part of the landscape but it also home to affluent residential areas, numerous high-tech companies along with the Polytechnic campus of the Arizona State University. The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International serves the property insurance claim needs of Mesa and the surrounding communities from its office in Scottsdale. For many years, TGC/AI had an office in Phoenix and recently moved to a larger facility to better serve its growing list of clients across the state of Arizona and the larger desert southwest.
Read full article
Greenspan/AI Supports College Scholarship Program
Each year, The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, along with Oakland area insurance agents & brokers, proudly supports the Inner-City Youth College Scholarship Program. To help raise funds for this ...
Each year, The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, along with Oakland area insurance agents & brokers, proudly supports the Inner-City Youth College Scholarship Program. To help raise funds for this great cause, we attended the August 18th Charitable Fund 2014 Annual Golf Tournament organized by the East Bay Independent Insurance Agents Association (EBIIA). This golf tournament is one of the many events that we participate in to support local students.
The East Bay Independent Insurance Agents Association is headquartered in the city of Oakland, on the eastern shore of the San Francisco Bay, and its membership includes over thirty insurance agencies. The Greenspan Co/Adjusters International works with many of these agencies when their policyholders are facing the prospect of a major claim. The EBIIA is an active group of insurance agents and brokers and allied professionals that supports charities that strive to improve the lives of people locally. Supported organizations include the Lincoln Child Center which, for 130 years, has provided education and family support services to children and youths impacted by trauma and poverty. Regionally, the association provides economic support for Western Division of The Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF). Founded in 1994, the IICF has contributed more than $18 million to local charities and more than 150,000 hours of volunteer service.
Read full article