Welcome to The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
Premier Public Adjusters Serving California, Nevada, and Arizona
We're professional loss consultants who exclusively negotiate claims for policyholders. Having our public adjusters on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person, the insurance company’s appointed adjuster, represents both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation. Your successful financial recovery after a disaster is always our top priority.
Business owners and homeowners add us to their team because:
- We relieve your emotional burden of having to deal with an insurance company following an insured event.
- We generate a higher settlement for you with the insurance company.
- We allow you to focus on keeping your business profitable with confidence that your insurance claim will not suffer.
- We handle all aspects of your claim while you focus on your family and/or business.
When you add our public adjusters to your team, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to the structure of your home or business.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal "bid comparison" to identify any omissions and/or errors.
- Detail and substantiate all damages to your home and possessions, as well as list and price your personal property.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business' property including business personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy.
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International's public adjusters have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, and Livermore, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Phoenix, Arizona along with a focused presence in The Sierra Nevada and California's Central and Imperial Valleys. Our licensed public adjusting professionals live and work in the communities where our offices are located, and are intimately familiar with local particularities; regional costs of construction; labor rates for cleaning and restoration; and economic trends and issues which affect you and your claim's outcome.
More about The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International.
Words of Praise from a Past Client
After experiencing his second fire and insurance claim in a matter of just a few years, Jim Smith owner of St. Helena’s Wine Country Inn in the heart ...
After experiencing his second fire and insurance claim in a matter of just a few years, Jim Smith owner of St. Helena’s Wine Country Inn in the heart of Napa County immediately reached out to The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International for help navigating the claims process. Having attempted to handle his first claim alone, Jim recognized the value of immediately enlisting the services of a public adjuster. Following the successful settlement of his insurance claim, Jim stated in part:
As we expected, the insurance adjuster tried to low-ball the amount it would cost to rebuild our building. He hired numerous consultants and tried to convince us we could take a number of shortcuts. Thankfully, your team knew that this was not the proper way to reconstruct this damage and pointed out the deficiencies in the insurance company’s proposal. You and your team were able to negotiate a settlement that was, again, almost triple the amount of the initial offer from the insurance company. I can’t even imagine fighting this battle on my own. Actually I can, because the first time around I spent countless hours trying to negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company and was flabbergasted by their tactics and deception and, in my opinion, outright dishonesty.
Jim Smith, Owner
The Wine Country Inn
Fire insurance claims are often accompanied by additional damage caused by smoke, soot, and water from firefighter’s efforts to extinguish the flames. Even the smallest of fires can produce extensive damage that quickly complicate an insurance claim. The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International works solely for the policyholder — not the insurance company. Our extensive knowledge of policy conditions coupled with our team of experienced public adjusters allow you to focus on recovering, while we handle the details of settling your claim.
Read full article
Mesa, Arizona Rotary Club Hosts Public Insurance Adjuster
Rich Hallock of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, was invited by the Mesa Sunrise Rotary Club of Arizona to speak to its members about how to overcome major property ...
Rich Hallock of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, was invited by the Mesa Sunrise Rotary Club of Arizona to speak to its members about how to overcome major property damage. During his presentation, Hallock focused on how to prove the claim to the insurance company, and talked about real-world examples of insurance coverages that are particularly useful in achieving a successful claim payment.
Rotary International is a non-profit, charitable service organization with more than one million members and more than 34,000 local clubs worldwide. The Mesa Sunrise Rotary Club of Arizona traces its roots back to 1921 when it was sponsored by the neighboring Phoenix Rotary Club. At the time, Mesa, Arizona was a farming community and had a population of 3,700. Farming is still part of the landscape but it also home to affluent residential areas, numerous high-tech companies along with the Polytechnic campus of the Arizona State University. The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International serves the property insurance claim needs of Mesa and the surrounding communities from its office in Scottsdale. For many years, TGC/AI had an office in Phoenix and recently moved to a larger facility to better serve its growing list of clients across the state of Arizona and the larger desert southwest.
Read full article