Welcome to The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
Premier Public Adjusters Serving California, Nevada, and Arizona
We're professional loss consultants who exclusively negotiate claims for policyholders. Having a public adjuster on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person, the insurance company’s appointed adjuster, represents both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation. Your successful financial recovery after a disaster is always our top priority.
Business owners and homeowners add us to their team because:
- We relieve your emotional burden of having to deal with an insurance company following an insured event.
- We generate a higher settlement for you with the insurance company.
- We allow you to focus on keeping your business profitable with confidence that your insurance claim will not suffer.
- We handle all aspects of your claim while you focus on your family and/or business.
When you add our public adjusters to your team, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to the structure of your home or business.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal "bid comparison" to identify any omissions and/or errors.
- Detail and substantiate all damages to your home and possessions, as well as list and price your personal property.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business' property including business personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy.
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International's public adjusters have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, and Livermore, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Phoenix, Arizona along with a focused presence in The Sierra Nevada and California's Central and Imperial Valleys. Our licensed public adjusting professionals live and work in the communities where our offices are located, and are intimately familiar with local particularities; regional costs of construction; labor rates for cleaning and restoration; and economic trends and issues which affect you and your claim's outcome.
More about The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International.
Sacramento Big Insurance Day 2014 with The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
Northern California’s largest gathering of insurance brokers, insurance companies and related services is named “Sacramento Big Insurance Day,” also known as Big “I” Day. The event included a ...
Northern California’s largest gathering of insurance brokers, insurance companies and related services is named “Sacramento Big Insurance Day,” also known as Big “I” Day. The event included a trade show with exhibits, seminars, continuing education classes, an awards luncheon and extensive business networking that also served as an annual reunion of friends in the industry.
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International supports independent agents & brokers and is a longtime supporting member of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of California and the Independent Brokers & Agents of Sacramento, who organize the annual Sacramento Big “I” Day. We are proud to say that we participate and help sponsor each year and are regularly invited to teach a continuing education class at the conference.
Seminar topics at this year’s event included: Medical Professional Liability Insurance, Understanding Cyber & Privacy Liability Insurance Coverage, Fidelity & Crime Insurance 101 and Ethical Training for the Insurance Professional. This event provided memorable and informative material to all in attendance. For more information on the Big “I” Day, visit the Insurance Brokers and Agents of Sacramento website.
Read full article
Storm of the Decade Results in Flooding, Roof Collapses and Business Interruption
A powerful storm is currently slamming into Northern California, bringing with it high winds, drenching rains, and heavy wet snow. This storm has restricted travel and closed roads, ...
A powerful storm is currently slamming into Northern California, bringing with it high winds, drenching rains, and heavy wet snow. This storm has restricted travel and closed roads, leading to a temporary disruption in the operation of many area businesses. In addition, this sheer amount of water and snow has the potential to cause buildings to suffer interior water damage from flood waters and for roofs to collapse from the weight of the snow. As large commercial buildings often have flat roofs, they are more susceptible to collapse, thereby increasing their chances of suffering additional damage after the storm has passed.
It is your responsibility as the policyholder to make sure that the insurance company has all the information and evidence to support the extent of the damage to your business. Does your business have the staff and experience to know everything you are covered for, and how to claim it? Depending on the terms of your insurance policy, you may be eligible to file a claim under some or all of the following coverage provisions:
- Property Damage (Buildings, contents, etc.);
- Business Interruption and Extra Expense, directly resulting from the property damage; and
- Business Interruption, caused by property damage at customers’ and/or suppliers’ locations.
With offices throughout Northern California, our public adjusters are conveniently located to assist business owners with their property damage insurance claims in The Bay Area, Sacramento and in The Sierras…anywhere in Northern California. Let our public adjusters help with your business through your property damage or business income insurance claim. Having a professional on your side can help to alleviate the burden of dealing directly with your insurance company, and will help you get a full and fair settlement.
We have offices in San Francisco, Sacramento, Pleasanton & San Jose and a focused presence in Reno/Sparks/Lake Tahoe. For more information on how we can be of assistance, call us today at 800.248.3888 or email us at email@example.com.
Read full article