Welcome to The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
Premier Public Adjusters Serving California, Nevada, and Arizona
We're professional loss consultants who exclusively negotiate claims for policyholders. Having a public adjuster on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person, the insurance company’s appointed adjuster, represents both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation. Your successful financial recovery after a disaster is always our top priority.
Business owners and homeowners add us to their team because:
- We relieve your emotional burden of having to deal with an insurance company following an insured event.
- We generate a higher settlement for you with the insurance company.
- We allow you to focus on keeping your business profitable with confidence that your insurance claim will not suffer.
- We handle all aspects of your claim while you focus on your family and/or business.
When you add our public adjusters to your team, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to the structure of your home or business.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal "bid comparison" to identify any omissions and/or errors.
- Detail and substantiate all damages to your home and possessions, as well as list and price your personal property.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business' property including business personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy.
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International's public adjusters have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, and Livermore, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Phoenix, Arizona along with a focused presence in The Sierra Nevada and California's Central and Imperial Valleys. Our licensed public adjusting professionals live and work in the communities where our offices are located, and are intimately familiar with local particularities; regional costs of construction; labor rates for cleaning and restoration; and economic trends and issues which affect you and your claim's outcome.
More about The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International.
Steve Severaid, Guest Speaker, at ISU Insurance Services’ 2015 National Conference
Steve Severaid, Principal at The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, was a guest speaker at ISU Insurance Services’ 2015 National Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana in mid-April. Property damage and ...
Steve Severaid, Principal at The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, was a guest speaker at ISU Insurance Services’ 2015 National Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana in mid-April. Property damage and insurance claims can create difficult challenges for independent insurance brokers. ISU invited The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International to share their claims-handling solutions to these challenges. With more than 150 insurance agencies as members, the conference was completely booked. Amidst the heavy rains at the convention, Steve made a splash presenting to carriers and vendors.
The 37th Annual Conference was held at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton in the French Quarter over the course of four days.The conference gave those in the insurance industry the opportunity to strengthen their networking relationships and improve their productivity. There were several presentations, exhibits and keynotes to attend as well as networking events at meals and dedicated walking tours.
Attendees had the convenience of connecting through a mobile meeting app that allowed for downloadable information on the event, conferences and meetings. The mobile app also facilitated networking opportunities by having the capability to schedule face-to-face meetings with exhibitors and/or member agents.
This conference proved to be both informational and beneficial to all attendees; we would like to thank ISU for inviting us to attend and speak at the conference this year. To follow the ISU Agency Network, “like” their Facebook page for their latest updates and information.
Read full article
TGC/AI Supports Firefighter Education
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International strongly encourages continued education and advanced training of disaster responders and emergency managers. Recently, they supported a class on “Evidence Collection for Fire Scene ...
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International strongly encourages continued education and advanced training of disaster responders and emergency managers. Recently, they supported a class on “Evidence Collection for Fire Scene Investigations,” which drew more than 25 firefighters and fire investigators from around the San Francisco Bay Area. Taught by Milpitas Police Officer Kevin Jackson, the class offered credit towards a fire investigation certification and addressed communication issues between organizations in order to help better serve the public.
TGC/AI’s Richard Hallock was on hand during the class to provide an overview of the residential and commercial insurance claims process and recovery options available to the public following a fire, earthquake, or other major property damage. During his talk, Hallock stressed the importance of the policyholder to make the decision that are best for them, and for their recovery, during the claims process. He also discussed the various recovery options available to the policyholder, including their right to hire professional expertise, like a public adjuster, to help level the playing field, and to use their own claim management response team to verify important information, documents, and property lost.
Participating agencies included: Milpitas Fire Department, Santa Clara County Fire Department, Hollister Fire Department, Sunnyvale Fire Department, Fremont Fire Department, Tiburon Fire Department, Fairfield Fire Department, Sonoma County Fire Department, Contra Costa County Fire Protection District, and more.
Read full article