Welcome to The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
Premier Public Adjusters Serving California, Nevada, and Arizona
We're professional loss consultants who exclusively negotiate claims for policyholders. Having a public adjuster on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person, the insurance company’s appointed adjuster, represents both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation. Your successful financial recovery after a disaster is always our top priority.
Business owners and homeowners add us to their team because:
- We relieve your emotional burden of having to deal with an insurance company following an insured event.
- We generate a higher settlement for you with the insurance company.
- We allow you to focus on keeping your business profitable with confidence that your insurance claim will not suffer.
- We handle all aspects of your claim while you focus on your family and/or business.
When you add our public adjusters to your team, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to the structure of your home or business.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal "bid comparison" to identify any omissions and/or errors.
- Detail and substantiate all damages to your home and possessions, as well as list and price your personal property.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business' property including business personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy.
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International's public adjusters have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, and Livermore, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Phoenix, Arizona along with a focused presence in The Sierra Nevada and California's Central and Imperial Valleys. Our licensed public adjusting professionals live and work in the communities where our offices are located, and are intimately familiar with local particularities; regional costs of construction; labor rates for cleaning and restoration; and economic trends and issues which affect you and your claim's outcome.
More about The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International.
Arson Investigators in the Central Valley and The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International is a proud member of The Central Valley Arson Investigators Association (CVAIA), who recently met to discuss upcoming education opportunities, including the Advanced Explosives ...
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International is a proud member of The Central Valley Arson Investigators Association (CVAIA), who recently met to discuss upcoming education opportunities, including the Advanced Explosives Recognition class. The CVAIA is an organization that provides professional training and peer review regarding explosive devices for over 45 years.
CVAIA holds the very popular Advanced Explosives Recognition class every year in May. Local firefighter and law enforcement agencies from across California and beyond attend this unique class which features detonation of numerous types of high-explosives, under the trained eye of the local bomb squad. It also demonstrates “basic recognition for domestic improvised explosive devices that fire and law enforcement officers may come in contact with during their regular duties.”
We at TGC/AI attended the extremely informative class and gained a greater understanding and acknowledgment of these devices. Hazardous disasters can take many forms, not just weather-related, but explosives and beyond. It is our duty to educate our employees and personnel on the potential threats that are out there and how we can overcome them as a team.
For more information on The Central Valley Arson Investigators Association, visit their website at: centralvalleyarson.org
Read full article
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International Speaks at the Arizona Multi-housing Association Conference
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International was invited speak at the Tucson Education Conference and Tradeshow. We took this opportunity to discuss public insurance adjusters and the work they perform ...
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International was invited speak at the Tucson Education Conference and Tradeshow. We took this opportunity to discuss public insurance adjusters and the work they perform on behalf of property owners. The Arizona Multi-housing Association (AMA) hosts the Tucson Education Conference & Trade Show each September at the Tucson Convention Center. Residential property managers, rental property owners and more come to the AMA’s Conference for classes on professional property management and to learn about industry partners.
We are a longtime member and supporter of the AMA and work on behalf of property owners when they suffer property damage and face the prospect of a major insurance claim. We are professional loss consultants who exclusively negotiate claims for policyholders. We look forward to attending next year as well as continuing our involvement with the AMA.
Arizona Multi-housing Association (AMA): www.azama.org
Read full article