Recent mudslides have left a trail of destruction in many Southern California towns just weeks after enduring harsh wildfires. Our public adjusters can help. A competent public adjusting firm goes to work for the policyholder immediately, focusing on helping the policyholder achieve the most favorable claim settlement possible.
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International’s team:
- Conducts a comprehensive review of the policy to identify all of the coverages that may be applicable to the claim;
- Assists the policyholder in complying with the policy’s requirements, which may include mitigating further damage and complying with time limitations;
- Undertakes a thorough review of the loss, detailing and substantiating every aspect of the claim, including the proper valuation of building damage, contents, business interruption and extra expense claims;
- Presents and supports an itemized claim package to the insurer;
- Serves as the policyholder’s advocate at all inspections and meetings with the insurance company;
- Works diligently not only to negotiate the best settlement possible, but to do so in the shortest possible time frame;
- Communicates with the policyholder every step of the way.
The earlier a public adjuster is brought into the process, the better the opportunities are for helping the policyholder obtain a more favorable claim settlement.