Regional Manager of Professional Public Insurance Adjusters
Los Angeles Office
16542 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 200
Encino, CA 91436
William Rafert is The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International’s Regional Manager for Southern California and Southern Nevada. With over 30 years in the industry, William brings invaluable adjusting experience to his responsibilities. In his time at The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International, he has demonstrated invaluable insight with his direct involvement in inventory specialization, building estimation, claims adjustment, and business development. His broad understanding of public adjusting and our clients’ needs gives him the necessary tools to advise our clients and help them expedite the claims process. William’s background and expertise made him a natural fit as the Manager of Loss Consultants. He leads our team during major disasters, like the numerous firestorms impacting Southern California over the past decade including the San Diego, Santa Barbara, Lake Arrowhead, Malibu, Glendale and Laguna Hills firestorms. He also led the team when we represented the City of New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina.
William was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and immigrated with his family to the United States at the age of three. After settling in Los Angeles he attended Hollywood Professional School and later went on to major in psychology and anthropology at University of California, Los Angeles. After college he helped manage his family’s clothing business and uses the knowledge he gained through that experience when representing clients in the garment industry.
William loves to travel and spend time with his family.
Public Adjuster Licensing
- Arizona Public Adjuster License #146010
- California Public Adjuster License #2718604
- Colorado Public Adjuster License #170301
- Kansas Public Adjuster License #2737712
- Louisiana Public Adjuster License #468605
- Nevada Public Adjuster License #66261
- New Mexico Public Adjuster License #121128
- North Dakota Public Adjuster License #2737712
- Oregon Public Adjuster License #2737712
- South Carolina Public Adjuster License #613426
- Texas Public Adjuster License #1535781
- Utah Public Adjuster License #243507
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #883556