The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International
2171 Campus Drive, Suite 320
Irvine, CA 92612
11665 Avena Place, Suite 208
San Diego, CA 92128
Richard Tanitsky is a Principal and Executive Public Adjuster based in the San Diego office of The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International. He has become one of our top negotiators and has handled numerous high-profile disasters, including the 1993 Laguna Beach firestorm, a factory explosion in Bangkok, Thailand, and a major Puerto Rico hurricane operation, which took almost two years to resolve. Richard also represented the City of New Orleans in many of its complex insurance-related matters after Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
Richard was born and raised in Philadelphia. He received his degree from Westchester University. After graduating, he moved to California, where he began working for The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International as an inventory specialist and quickly obtained his public adjusting license.
Richard loves spending time outdoors and enjoys hiking and running. He also has an appreciation for theater and arts and enjoys spending time with his daughter.
Public Adjuster Licensing
- Arizona Public Adjuster License #693247
- California Public Adjuster License #2702731
- Colorado Public Adjuster License #61127
- Idaho Public Adjuster License #558284
- Iowa Public Adjuster License #2733186
- Nevada Public Adjuster License #26481
- Oregon Public Adjuster License #2733186
- Utah Public Adjuster License #101394