Paul Martin Migdal, Esq.
South San Francisco Office
400 Oyster Point Boulevard, #519
So. San Francisco, CA 94080
- UCLA School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. Psychology
Paul Migdal has been a licensed public adjuster with The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International since 1995. Prior to this, he practiced law in Southern California for 28 years, where he and his firm were first party coverage counsel to numerous insurance companies. Based out of our S. San Francisco, CA office, Paul’s responsibilities include serving as an adjuster to clients, general counsel for the company, and mentor for other public adjusters. He also assists in administrative and HR responsibilities, and regularly provides continuing education classes, seminars, and lectures.
Paul has represented many victims of catastrophic events both throughout the United States and worldwide. These locations include Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida after hurricanes Katrina and Wilma; Southern California following the Northridge Earthquake; Puerto Rico as a result of Hurricane Georges; Guam after Typhoon Paka; and Thailand after fires and floods. He has also served as an adjuster throughout the Western United States as a result of disasters such as riots, storms, fire, and theft.
Some of Paul’s better-known clients include: Blue Banner Co. (Riverside, CA); Classic Resorts (Lahaina, Maui, HI); Continental Airlines (Tamuning, GU, Houston, TX); Diamond Investment Properties (Santa Clara, CA); DiMare, Inc. (Indio & Newman, CA & Nationwide); Escondido Humane Society (Escondido, CA); Eurofresh Farms (Willcox, AZ); Gabriel Container/Specialty Paper Mills (Santa Fe Springs, CA); Medigloves, Ltd. of Thailand; Nitze-Stagen: Starbucks World Headquarters Building (Seattle, WA); Pacific Southwest Containers (Modesto, CA); Saint Mark Coptic Orthodox Church (Los Angeles, CA); Santos Ford Lincoln Mercury (Los Banos, CA); The Harris Ranch/Harris Farms, Inc./Harris Fresh (Coalinga, CA); The Macerich Company (Santa Monica, CA); Von Strasser Winery (Calistoga, CA); and Wilkey Sheet Metal (Turlock, CA).
Paul is a member of the American Bar Association and National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters. He has served as an expert witness in court, and as an appraiser and umpire in appraisal and arbitration proceedings. He is a California credentialed teacher and certified instructor, and holds a California Real Estate broker’s license.
Paul’s 48 years of experience makes him a strong asset to his clients, ensuring they have an experienced, professional expert by their side. Twenty-eight years of this experience had been working with insurance companies as counsel, which brings a deep understanding of the claims process from insurance companies’ standpoint. This combined with 20 years as a public adjuster provides Paul with a well-rounded view of each client’s case, which he can then use to provide his clients with top class service.
Public Adjuster Licensing
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #49507
- California State Public Adjuster License #2B53423
- Colorado State Public Adjuster License #192883
- Florida State Public Adjuster License #D013545
- Hawaii State Public Adjuster License #200599
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #296085
- Illinois State Public Adjuster License #1627448
- Kansas State Public Adjuster License #1627448
- Montana State Public Adjuster License #705477
- Nebraska State Public Adjuster License #AG389441
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #46851
- New Jersey State Public Adjuster License #1507237
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #88303
- North Dakota State Public Adjuster License #1627448
- Oregon State Public Adjuster License #135767
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #108272
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #179529