Professional Public Insurance Adjuster
Los Angeles Office
16542 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 200
Encino, CA 91436
Martin Altman is a Professional Public Insurance Adjuster based in the Los Angeles office of The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International. He has been involved with hundreds of claims and direct negotiations with insurance carriers and their representatives. He has handled large and complex residential and commercial claims, including those resulting from the San Diego, Santa Barbara, Malibu, Yorba Linda, and Arrowhead firestorms, as well as hurricanes Katrina, Ike, and Andrew. He has also traveled to the Bahamas to handle large commercial losses. His ability to quickly identify our clients’ needs allows him to get a head start and expedite the claims adjustment process.
Martin is a Certified Professional Public Adjuster (CPPA), a designation of the National Association of Public Adjusters (NAPIA).
Martin was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He attended the University of Minnesota as well as the University of Milwaukee, where he majored in business and finance. After college, he started a family-owned public adjusting firm and later worked as an estimator and business development specialist for an insurance restoration company before coming to work at The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International.
Martin enjoys spending time with his family and is actively involved with his kids’ sports teams and activities.
Public Adjuster Licensing
- Arizona Public Adjuster License #1109832
- California Public Adjuster License #2772993
- Colorado Public Adjuster License #275655
- Florida Public Adjuster License #P065684
- Louisiana Public Adjuster License #468604
- Nevada Public Adjuster License #181552
- New Mexico Public Adjuster License #127972
- North Dakota Public Adjuster License #2533870
- Oregon Public Adjuster License #2533870
- South Carolina Public Adjuster License #613421
- Utah Public Adjuster License #245631
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #886506