Professional Public Insurance Adjuster
Los Angeles Office
16542 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 200
Encino, CA 91436
Joshua Yampolski is a Professional Public Insurance Adjuster based in the Los Angeles office of The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International. He has over ten years’ experience working in all aspects of management and business affairs on television production and independent films. His unique experience working in the insurance sector as a property claims adjuster at Civil Service Employees (CSE) and in the entertainment industry enabled Joshua to develop power negotiation techniques and work ethics. Joshua excels at risk management and handling complicated matters of property insurance claims for commercial and residential losses.
Joshua was born and raised in Framingham, Massachusetts. He earned his MBA from Woodbury University and his B.S. from the Park School Of Communications at Ithaca College. Josh is a former member of the United States Freestyle Ski Team: World Cup Circuit and enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, snowboarding and skiing.
Professional Training and Qualifications
- The Institutes – Insurance Policy Fundamentals – (2015)
- National Insurance Crime Training Academy – Introduction to Insurance Fraud Investigation – (2015)
- Xactware – Xactimate 28 – Level 1 Certification – (2016)
Public Adjuster Licensing
- California Public Adjuster License #2L24346
- Nevada Public Adjuster License #3203671