Professional Public Insurance Adjuster & Director of Operations
South San Francisco Office
400 Oyster Point Boulevard, #519
So. San Francisco, CA 94080
- University of Phoenix, MBA Business
- Arizona State University, Social Studies
Clay Gibson’s professional career has been primarily in the insurance and disaster recovery industries. Now with The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, he uses this knowledge and experience to represent clients who have lost their homes and/or businesses in disasters. One of Clay’s roles is to ensure that all clients are satisfied with the services we provided. With over 25 years’ experience in the insurance field, Clay is fluent in “insurance speak” and understands the nuances in claims processes that can mean the difference between ruin and recovery for a disaster victim.
Clay, Director of Operations is based out of our S. San Francisco office and is licensed as a public adjuster in 11 states, and has represented clients throughout the western United States including victims of the San Bruno PG&E Pipeline Explosion, the Big Sur Wildfire, and the Boles Fire in Weed, California.
Clay has been featured as an expert panelist on Adjusters International’s Property Insurance Roundtable podcast in the episodes titled, “How to Make the Most of an Underinsured Loss,” and “Disasters Raising Questions of Insurance Adequacy.”
Clay’s clients are people who have lost their homes and/or businesses in a disaster. They have no place to live, no clothes or keepsakes, and they are forced to deal with rebuilding what they lost on top of the regular demands of daily life. For many, this is too much to handle alone. In addition, many tend to underestimate the emotional devastation that comes with losing not just clothes and furniture, but photos, and collections. Clay offers his clients perseverance, confidence, expertise, and most importantly, the peace of mind that there is someone in their corner supporting them. He is passionate about his job. After working for the insurance industry for nearly 20 years he decided he would rather work on behalf of policyholders than insurance companies. It is all the more rewarding for Clay when he is able to deliver the final check to his client, taking it to the front door of their newly rebuilt home.
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
Public Adjuster Licensing
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #934870
- California State Public Adjuster License #2B98629
- Hawaii State Public Adjuster License #372626
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #304073
- Montana State Public Adjuster License #710164
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #629879
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #228805
- Oregon State Public Adjuster License #578342
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #305989
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #737982
- Wyoming State Public Adjuster License #184788