Professional Public Insurance Adjuster
Los Angeles, CA Office
16542 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 200
Encino, California 91436
Matthew Goldstein is a Professional Public Insurance Adjuster for The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International. Matthew is certified as a Senior Professional Public Adjuster (SPPA) by the National Association of Public Adjusters (NAPIA).
Matthew began working for The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International as a summer intern while still attending the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington. After college he began his career here as an inventory specialist and quickly earned his public adjuster license. He has represented hundreds of clients, including those affected by the Northridge Earthquake in San Fernando Valley, the Los Angeles Riots, Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana, and Hurricane Ike in Houston, Texas. Matthew’s assertive personality and ability to effectively resolve claims makes him a top choice for many insureds seeking representation across the nation.
Matthew’s hobbies include collecting vinyl records, watching sports and movies, and spending time with his children.
Public Adjuster Licensing
- Arizona Public Adjuster License #1040427
- California Public Adjuster License #2B01453
- Colorado Public Adjuster License #405908
- Florida Public Adjuster License #D061444
- Kansas Public Adjuster License #2588524
- Louisiana Public Adjuster License #503120
- Nevada Public Adjuster License #180297
- New Mexico Public Adjuster License #315921
- Texas Public Adjuster License #1535444
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #886566