Masood Khan, Esq.
Professional Public Insurance Adjuster
South San Francisco Office
400 Oyster Point Boulevard, #519
So. San Francisco, CA 94080
- Golden State University, School of Law, San Francisco, CA, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of San Francisco, McLaren School of Business, San Francisco, CA, B.S Business Administration, Marketing Emphasis
Masood Khan joined The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International in 2005. As a public adjuster for one of the largest loss consulting, valuation, and claims adjusting organizations in the United States, he works as a lead coverage analyst on complex, first-party claims. Masood provides comprehensive knowledge of policy endorsements, claims procedures and regulations, underwriting, reservation of rights, and coverage issues. Prior to joining The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International team, Masood was an insurance attorney for Barger & Wolen LLP; Smith, Ellison & Harraka; and Lillick & Charles LLP, where he provided counsel and represented insurers with coverage disputes and bad faith litigation, issues in agency, underwriting, and claims.
Masood is licensed in 17 states and has helped victims of varying disasters across the United States and worldwide — specializing in both residential and commercial losses. He has a great reputation with his clients for getting the results they need, as is evidenced by many glowing letters of commendation. Masood has assisted commercial clients in Thailand following major flooding and hurricane victims from The Gulf with their insurance claims. In addition, Masood has represented such well-known clients as: Anagnostou Investment (Redwood City, CA); Allied Technology Group (Richland, WA & Fremont, CA); Bidwell Marina (Oroville, CA); Bob’s Big Boy Restaurant (Honolulu, HI); Central Valley Marine (Campbell, CA); Delft Square (Lynden, WA); Emory’s on Silver Lake Emory’s on Silver Lake (Emory’s on Silver Lake); Fontanelle HOA (Wenatchee, WA); Goldrich & Kest Industries, LLC (California & Colorado); Howick Properties Salt Lake City (Salt Lake City, UT); J.R. Designs Paradise Valley (Paradise Valley, AZ); Mauna Kea Hotel Corp. (Kohala Coast, HI); National Color Graphics (Spokane, WA); New Planet Coffee: The Supreme Bean Roasters (North Hollywood, CA); Pinnacle Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV); Quality Coach Works (Redwood City, CA); Red Mountain (Albuquerque, NM); Seaside Best Western (Seaside, OR); The Idaho Club (Sandpoint, ID); and The Lofts At Joel (Spokane, WA).
Masood brings 26 years of knowledge and experience to his clients, aiding them through their recovery from major losses. As a former State Farm company adjuster, he is aware of the angles and approaches used by insurance companies. As an active member of the community and a family man, Masood’s loyalty and personability reflect in his work — driving him to be a strong advocate for his clients while bringing a personal approach to each individual loss. He pays careful attention to detail, catching and pursuing any conflict in the insurance claim until the settlement correctly represents what his client is entitled to receive. This has developed into a strong connection with his previous clients, many of whom have recognized him as an outstanding member of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International Team.
- American Bar Association (Member No. 00729322)
- Bar Association of San Francisco (Member No. 163403)
- Member of the U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern, Southern, Western District
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
- State Bar Court of California (SBN 202979)
Public Adjuster Licensing
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #209558
- California State Public Adjuster License #2E75308
- Colorado State Public Adjuster License #317642
- Florida State Public Adjuster License #P021697
- Hawaii State Public Adjuster License #330121
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #303971
- Iowa State Public Adjuster License #0008462383
- Louisiana State Public Adjuster License #454710
- Montana State Public Adjuster License #992156
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #212673
- New Jersey State Public Adjuster License #1513226
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #152017
- Oklahoma State Public Adjuster License #197024
- Oregon State Public Adjuster License #8462383
- Texas State Public Adjuster License #1541007
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #230499
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #717705