Greggory Allen Clifford
Professional Public Insurance Adjuster
5000 Hopyard Road, #302
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Greggory Clifford has worked for The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International for more than 20 years, for the first five years as a construction consultant and then as an adjuster. He holds public adjusting licenses in 19 states. His primary responsibilities include overseeing major claims, adjusting, and procuring business for the company. Gregg specializes in commercial and homeowner losses, with a strong emphasis in major commercial, agriculture, public entity, and high tech losses.
Gregg’s strong background in construction enables him to assess building damage quickly and accurately. With a contractor’s license and over 20 years of experience, he has worked every sector of construction from manufacturing, to installing building components, new construction, restoration, and reconstruction. In the past, Gregg has also overseen major projects for one of California’s leading restoration construction companies.
As a public adjuster, Gregg has served numerous clients throughout the United States, including: AMC (Midvale, UT); the Cities of Orange Cove, Modesto and Turlock, CA; the City of Wells, NV; Congressman Jeff Denham (Modesto, CA); Dos Palos Unified School District (Dos Palos, CA); Fowler Packing (Fresno, CA); Fresno High School (Fresno, CA); Harris Ranch (Coalinga, CA); John Lee Hooker – Grammy Award winning Blues Musician (Los Altos Hills, CA); Larry Evelyn Hootnick – CFO, Intel – Retired (Palo Alto, CA); Incline Terrace (Salt Lake City, UT); Pacific Ethanol (Madera, CA); Paramount Petroleum (Phoenix, AZ); and Woodburn High School (Woodburn, OR).
Gregg has served as an expert witness for the State of California. He has been a public speaker for California Firefighters and major west coast restaurant franchises, as well as a speaker for numerous building trade organizations. He has served as a technical consultant to many of California’s major home builders.
Working with disaster victims for over 20 years, Gregg’s strongest suit is his dedication to his clients. He is committed to doing everything in his power to help minimize the stress in an already taxing situation — searching for every possible avenue of recovery, and providing aid so that clients can focus on rebuilding their lives and moving forward. His tenacity and desire on behalf of his clients is unparalleled.
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
Public Adjuster Licensing
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #198028
- California State Public Adjuster License #2D26642
- Colorado State Public Adjuster License #317634
- Hawaii State Public Adjuster License #376364
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #295149
- Iowa State Public Adjuster License #0005315279
- Kansas State Public Adjuster License #5315279
- Montana State Public Adjuster License #651906
- Nebraska State Public Adjuster License #5315279
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #618329
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #226221
- North Dakota State Public Adjuster License #5315279
- Oklahoma State Public Adjuster License #40097529
- Oregon State Public Adjuster License #203793
- Tennessee State Public Adjuster License #2133868
- Texas State Public Adjuster License #1530802
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #230146
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #729952
- Wyoming State Public Adjuster License #151818