Professional Public Insurance Adjuster
Scottsdale, Arizona Office
14614 N Kierland Boulevard, #N-140
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Dow Brooks joined The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International in 2008 as a public insurance adjuster. He represents and advocates for business owners and homeowners following large, devastating losses. Dow has extensive experience settling residential and commercial property claims, helping clients recover following disasters such as fires, floods, earthquakes, hailstorms, vandalism and tsunamis.
In addition to his public adjusting experience, Dow has a long history in the insurance industry, including 12 years working with insurance companies and Dow’s family has a professional history in the insurance business stretching back generations. This has given him the unique experience of growing up learning the minute details of policies and claims negotiation strategies, a knowledge which he now puts to use for his clients’ benefit.
Dow has represented many residential and commercial clients. One of his well-known clients, a PhD and a resident of Phoenix, Dick Emerine, lost his home due to a fire. Through Dow’s efforts, and the efforts of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, he received more than triple what he would have received from the insurance company. Based on his experiences, he has written a book “Gone In 20 Minutes.”
In addition to top quality knowledge and resources, Dow provides his clients with a passion and dedication to fight on their behalf. Given his family history working for insurance carriers, he witnessed firsthand the subtle tactics and intricate language used to confuse policyholders. These tactics never aligned with his personal values, and he decided to take his career in a different direction — as a public insurance adjuster He is now able to support victims of disasters by getting them a full, fair settlement and guiding them through the claims process. Seeing a victim who once faced a disaster getting the happy ending they deserve fuels his passion to do what he does, and brings him the satisfaction of knowing that he is helping people rebuild their lives.
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
Public Adjuster Licensing
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #933015
- California State Public Adjuster License #2B88443
- Hawaii State Public Adjuster License #368014
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #312937
- Nebraska State Public Adjuster License #2644985
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #634871
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #230605
- North Dakota State Public Adjuster License #2644985
- Oklahoma State Public Adjuster License #100160294
- Texas State Public Adjuster License #1558669
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #307309
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #738367